I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- RT @bfeld: Founders On Depression buff.ly/1rT83yo via @techcrunch 2 hours ago
- This is great! @Uber and @Airbnb are now focusing on tackling the $266 billion business travel market: mobile.businessweek.com/articles/2014-… 6 hours ago
- RT @mscj19: @ericaswallow Be impatient. You'll be better off for it 23 hours ago
- "Return to Innocence" by Enigma is exactly what I needed today. Thank you, café. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAH… http://t.co/DIIENPNRme 1 day ago
- "Don't be afraid to be weak. Don't be too proud to be strong. Just look into your <3 my friend. That will be the return to yourself" -Enigma 1 day ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr