I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- RT @WSJstartup: As a young female investor without an existing network in tech or VC circles, I made my own, says @VictoriaESong http://t.c… 12 hours ago
- @GirlsRaising @Femail Would love to connect! This is our second serendipitous twitter encounter, so it must be fate! 💃 15 hours ago
- RT @deborahgage: Uber Faces Storm Over Controversial Recruitment Tactics on.wsj.com/VNLddR via @WSJD 15 hours ago
- @Halley Gritty! Love it. We both had interesting Skype locations this morning!! Hope your son is settling in at school! 15 hours ago
- RT @Halley: My new office in #SiliconValley sort of. I worked here this morning interviewing @ericaswallow about #gendergap http://t.co/b2… 15 hours ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr