Today I created a Facebook group for the Summer ’09 NYTimes Interns and it reminded me that my internship is really awesome! I also love the work environment at The New York Times, so I wanted to share it with you! Below are some photos of the beautiful space that I work in! What a blessed life!
- Comments 4 Comments
- Categories Uncategorized
I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- RT @skift: Survey: 57% of American men think the new @airbnb logo looks ... better than the old one skft.it/1wV3Esv http://t.co/PqIw… 2 days ago
- RT @jennifer: Energy beats talent. The best creatives have both. "RT @nilsleonard: The crack addiction of talented people. http://t.co/aC2d… 2 days ago
- @thepaulcurran @saratogatrack Mint julep always beats mojito IMHO! This one wasn't very well crafted, but hey, it's a race track! 2 days ago
- OH "I have no memory on my phone to date boys. I literally can't delete anything. I use everything on it!" cc @margelski @aliceguigui 3 days ago
- @getwunwun Haha, not quite twice yet, @chrismaddern! But soon, I hope! And @geschehaas, I shall let you know when that is!! Was afterhours! 3 days ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr