Today I created a Facebook group for the Summer ’09 NYTimes Interns and it reminded me that my internship is really awesome! I also love the work environment at The New York Times, so I wanted to share it with you! Below are some photos of the beautiful space that I work in! What a blessed life!
- Comments 4 Comments
- Categories Uncategorized
I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- keeping it classy at @SecondGlass. Have a great night, ya'll!!! #WineRiot http://t.co/MgYCIIfPEX 2 days ago
- @ijue_sf Yay! Hope it was helpful!! 2 days ago
- @eugenoprea Ah, wonderful, thank you!! 2 days ago
- @teich_design Yayayay! You can email me at my twitter handle at gmail too! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 2 days ago
- Hey @teich_design! I have used this lovely handbag non-stop since 2008ish. Liner tearing. Have relining service? 🙋💗👜 http://t.co/kFy4SeLLmn 3 days ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr