Today I created a Facebook group for the Summer ’09 NYTimes Interns and it reminded me that my internship is really awesome! I also love the work environment at The New York Times, so I wanted to share it with you! Below are some photos of the beautiful space that I work in! What a blessed life!
- Comments 4 Comments
- Categories Uncategorized
I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- @stentontoledo Wow, I hadn't seen that one. I like the study setup, but ouch, those results are killer. Thank you for sharing it! 7 hours ago
- RT @BetaBoston: What @EricaSwallow, the accidental poster child for tech’s gender gap, really wants ow.ly/AQ6mS by @Halley http:… 7 hours ago
- Is Everyone A Little Bit Racist? By @nytimes's @NickKristof: nytimes.com/2014/08/28/opi… 12 hours ago
- RT @pushinghoops: "show me the data" - white male proverb 14 hours ago
- RT @shivon: Charlotte Benjamin didn't like that girl Legos got left out of fun so she did something. Now a new Lego set #SoSheDid http://t.… 20 hours ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr