Today I created a Facebook group for the Summer ’09 NYTimes Interns and it reminded me that my internship is really awesome! I also love the work environment at The New York Times, so I wanted to share it with you! Below are some photos of the beautiful space that I work in! What a blessed life!
- Comments 4 Comments
- Categories Uncategorized
I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- RT @nytimes: From a Rwandan garbage dump to the halls of Harvard nyti.ms/1uQWa8D Photo: Ian Thomas Jansen-Lonnquist for NYT http://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @Slate: Japanese designers just gave the ordinary rubber band a hip makeover--PHOTOS: slate.me/1uVrpPR http://t.co/HaR4BQ9R4f 12 hours ago
- @netscribe @arkansasdotcf Oh wow, this looks awesome! Northeast Arkansas keeps amazing me!! Wish I could be there to see it. #arcodefest 17 hours ago
- @doctorparadox Oh fun! 1 day ago
- RT @levie: Just checked in with insurance, and unfortunately I hereby forbid any Box employee from jumping 140,000 feet from earth. 1 day ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr