Today I created a Facebook group for the Summer ’09 NYTimes Interns and it reminded me that my internship is really awesome! I also love the work environment at The New York Times, so I wanted to share it with you! Below are some photos of the beautiful space that I work in! What a blessed life!
- Comments 4 Comments
- Categories Uncategorized
I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- @TogandPorter Nope. Still in Boston! 7 hours ago
- Coolest @lyft driver! He's a pirate and @Jianger and I are ninja turtles! Thanks for the ride, Juan! #Halloween http://t.co/DLwmKsUymM 10 hours ago
- Ha! @BillAulet on @bfeld's shirt: "These are colors not found in nature." And then "Business needs it's wild ducks." http://t.co/QjVWel8sdB 2 days ago
- "Calloway believed in results, not at all costs, but results with integrity." - @FeldGroup at @MITSloan #CallowayWay http://t.co/BoDmxq0cx8 2 days ago
- RT @BillAulet: Some of best things in life are simple, business too @bfeld #CallowayWay 2 days ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr