Today I created a Facebook group for the Summer ’09 NYTimes Interns and it reminded me that my internship is really awesome! I also love the work environment at The New York Times, so I wanted to share it with you! Below are some photos of the beautiful space that I work in! What a blessed life!
- Comments 4 Comments
- Categories Uncategorized
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- @MissNY2012 @ItsEMT Awesome meeting you at the @webutanteball last night! We'll have to team up again soon! 1 hour ago
- RT @MissNY2012: Fun times at @WebutanteBall last night! thebos.co/p/UUQVWO?ref=m… via @theboscobooth #webutanteball 1 hour ago
- @chrismaddern @just_madhu oh, later tonight? Text me! 2 hours ago
- RT @netflix: Before Bluth's Original Frozen Banana, the @smithsonian looks at the history of banana stands: bit.ly/16eI3Ul 2 hours ago
- @just_madhu @chrismaddern Ooooo!! Hopefully! You guys gotta tell me when! 2 hours ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr