Today I created a Facebook group for the Summer ’09 NYTimes Interns and it reminded me that my internship is really awesome! I also love the work environment at The New York Times, so I wanted to share it with you! Below are some photos of the beautiful space that I work in! What a blessed life!
- Comments 4 Comments
- Categories Uncategorized
I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- RT @DryDickRando: Now this is a good college gameday sign http://t.co/iJG3NL7gvn 5 hours ago
- RT @bzcohen: I asked the MIT student who covered football for the school paper in 1978 what he's doing now. on.wsj.com/1F8NcZM http://t… 7 hours ago
- RT @MIT: Time to play in the leaves... Happy weekend, everyone! 🍁🍂🍁 http://t.co/cpCHHo0jmL 1 day ago
- @ronga @peHUB Sure, women can stick around in PE when the environment sucks. Or they can be happier elsewhere. Life's short, live well! 3 days ago
- @ronga @peHUB Easier said that done. It's great Vista is a meritocracy in his eyes, but for some, why stay in a place that doesn't satisfy? 3 days ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr