Today I created a Facebook group for the Summer ’09 NYTimes Interns and it reminded me that my internship is really awesome! I also love the work environment at The New York Times, so I wanted to share it with you! Below are some photos of the beautiful space that I work in! What a blessed life!
- Comments 4 Comments
- Categories Uncategorized
I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- So sad to hear that @StartupBusFL got its #SXSW @airbnb ransacked. #HelpFlorida get it's coding gear back: helpflorida.co 1 day ago
- @cassel That's absolutely splendid. 3 days ago
- @Adam_Baratz @udemy @HouseofCards Wow, what a mega-compliment!! 4 days ago
- RT @Adam_Baratz: YAHOO! Completed @ericaswallow 's @udemy class on startup PR. Longest continuous watching experience since @HouseofCards #… 4 days ago
- RT @HuffPostBiz: If you want to achieve the American Dream, don't move to the South huff.to/1kAYMay http://t.co/bZpXSFxqmI 4 days ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr