Today I created a Facebook group for the Summer ’09 NYTimes Interns and it reminded me that my internship is really awesome! I also love the work environment at The New York Times, so I wanted to share it with you! Below are some photos of the beautiful space that I work in! What a blessed life!
- Comments 4 Comments
- Categories Uncategorized
I’m completely obsessed with collaborative consumption, the social economy – call it what you will, it’s awesome. Here are my thoughts on the amazingness that we call peer-to-peer marketplaces.
A visual description of Erica Swallow’s career experience.
Not all PR pitches are created equal. Here are five that stand out in my inbox.
Eight frequently used PR pitch phrases that I absolutely can not stand.
Morgan Johnston, Manager Corporate Communications at JetBlue, shared the company’s public 600-word “Blog and Social Networking Policy” with me. Take a look.
- This is the face you get when you schedule a 7:45am mandatory meeting with me... Without asking my opinion. #watchout http://t.co/EP8ba0OBli 27 minutes ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: "Authentic news reporting and corporate journalism are bound to compete..." mondaynote.com/2014/09/21/bra… I agree with that. 13 hours ago
- Cute baby alert! Coos in the audience and giggles on stage during #SecondNature pitch. #MLpump #hackathon @medialab http://t.co/z3QL0GqqAi 15 hours ago
- @mik3cap I totally just rolled up and @willowbl00 is rocking it on stage! I will probably be back to homework by the time she gets to chill! 15 hours ago
- Loving all the babies and diversity at the @medialab #MLpump breastpump hackathon! Thanks for invite @NaiaMom! http://t.co/pxmWzcTUSj 15 hours ago
Erica Swallow's Flickr